Drop a line.
We would love to connect with you — let’s begin a conversation.
Visit us in San Francisco:
455 Irwin St. Suite #201
San Francisco, CA 94107
We are always looking for skilled passionate people who love what they do. If you’re a designer, we review portfolios on an ongoing basis. Email online portfolios to [email protected] We accept physical portfolios on Fridays. We require a minimum of three days to review your work. Please enclose a resume and provide arrangements for pickup. For all other applicants, please email your resume to [email protected] Thank you for your interest.
Visual and UX Designer
We’re looking for a top-tier visual/UX designer with a minimum of 3 years of working experience. Individual must have strong working knowledge of both print and web development — design and production. Organization, and project management are an integral part of this position as are strong verbal and written communication skills.Responsibilities
- Develop websites, branded programs, and logotypes
- Participate in client meetings and understand client requirements
- Work alongside project managers, designers, copywriters, photographers and web developers
- Formal design training / BA in Graphic Design. Training in UI/UX design.
- A passion for current design trends coupled with an understanding of user experience
- High level of proficiency of Adobe Creative Suite
- Working knowledge of Sketch/InVision and or Figma for website prototyping
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Detail oriented with excellent consulting, problem solving, and communication skills
- High level of organizational and time management skills
- Positive attitude, motivated, and confident
- Hands on, “get it done” personality and management style
- Fluency in all areas of visual design with skills in UX design, typography, color, and layout.
- Experience in client communication and presentations
- Strong attention to detail
- Ensure visual consistency of customer experience and brand voice across various customer touch points
- Able to utilize project management tools such as DoneDone and Asana (Training available)
- Diligent in updating project managers
- Responsive to client inquiries
- Ability to take initiative and move projects forward
- Able to manage front-end developers and print production staff
- A competitive Bay Area base salary will be presented to the ideal finalist
- Insurance coverage is provided through Kaiser Permanente
- Gilmour Craves offers a 401K program
- Gilmour Craves is located at the foot of Potrero Hill in San Francisco
- There’s street parking and great restaurants all within walking distance
NOTE: This is a hybrid-work position. Currently we are working onsite in the office two days a week–Tuesday and Thursday. Beginning January 1, 2023, we will move to a three day work week–days TBD. Please DO NOT submit resumes for part time work or if you cannot reasonably commute to our office located at 455 Irwin Street, San Francisco, 94107 CA.
Please submit a link to your portfolio, and a pdf of your resume to [email protected]. And please allow one week for a response.
©2020 Gilmour Craves. All copyrights belong to their respective holders.